Monday, October 12, 2009

Letter to the Moon...(Poem 2)

Hey moon come listen to me...
Listen to what i said, don't get scared, don't be afraid....
Don't be shy,
This may take a while...
Don't you know when you shine in the sky,
There are peoples down here who cry...
Cry to see how beautiful you are,
Or cry healing the scar...

Hey moon send my regards to her,
This is what she needs to hear...
I'm out of words i'm out of clue,
Guess that's why i'm feeling blue...
Everytime i see you i think of her face,
Her smile, her laughter is all over the place...
Why don't you just shatter in glare,
So i can see her everywhere...

Hey there moon please help me,
Let me out of my misery...
I just can't be away,
Counting each hour and each day...
To meet the diamond of my heart,
Avoiding me from falling apart...

For you out there just listen to this,
Don't mean to make you pissed...
You're just so hard to forget,
And hard to live without, i can bet...

So moon please shine my every night,
Coz everytime u do i stand with all might...
Please be there to keep me company,
Because without you i'll be missing my deary...

25/08/2009
22:40 p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment